Deadline and fees
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE : Until April 30th, 2019, the fee for each submission is $60. After April 30, the first submission is $70, with a fee of $60 for each additional submission.
FINAL DEADLINE : All submission details and payments must be received through our website no later than 5:00 pm EST, June 28, 2019. Albums must have been uploaded and received by our office no later than that date.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CFMA IS ACCEPTING DIGITAL SUBMISSIONS ONLY. WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT CDs.
Submissions for all categories must supply the following material and meet the following criteria:
- One photo of the artist/group (high-resolution digital photo uploaded via the online submission form)
- One sample MP3 audio file (a complete track) to be submitted online
- Artist bio (100 word limit, to be uploaded via your online submission form)
- If you are able to provide bios in both languages it would be very much appreciated: we are a volunteer-run organization, and our translators thank you in advance!
- Proof of album manufacturing (or on-line digital sales) and release date. Manufacturing invoices or a letter from the artist/group record label or distributor are acceptable, (or alternatively a valid internet purchase link for on-line digital sales). Scans of any documents must be submitted online.
- ZIP file containing:
- one MP3 file encoded at 256kbps for each track on your album
- a PDF of the album artwork (insert booklet if applicable, digipak or other case, etc.)
- we will contact you directly with an upload link and further directions
Fees are payable by PayPal, though you do not need to have a PayPal account. You will be directed to make a payment for your submission after completing your submission form.